Friday, May 14, 2010

immobile father

the idea of drawing an analogy between my father's lack of flexibility and israel's lack of flexibility occurs to me sometimes, but the second intifadeh is the real cause for israel's lack of flexibility- that and demographic changes, so "ad kan" (until here) with the analogy.

yesterday i went for my weekly supper visit to my parents and i found my father's legs had become almost useless. theories abound for this sudden setback- the accumulation of B6 and a bladder infection. i hope some theory that will show this setback to be temporary comes true. Next week is chock full of events: a wedding, a bat mitzvah and a visit to kenny's for shavuot. also tomorrow night is a leftist rally in zion square.

my bad mood post the bris contributed to skipping arabic class wednesday night. my left arm is sore. i assume because of the moving of the wheelchair 100 hours ago, but there could be other causes. my progress on liberty maze is slower than usual. no progress on social needs/physical needs. resnick is a drain, but i try to avoid letting him know, but he knows.

Editor: too much diary in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment